our knowledgeable team can help guide you through the complexity of Australian tax laws
Knowledge is power. Protect yourself from ATO penalties with the help of our experienced advisers. Discover more by clicking the button below or call us on 1300 667 897!
Tax Audits and Dispute Resolution
A surprise tax audit can be both an unpleasant and unwelcome surprise to a business owner. Due to the complexity of Australian taxation laws, this poses a high-risk environment for business audits. If you find yourself in this situation, you need professional advice to help guide you through the onerous tax laws and processes to meet compliance.
If you find yourself the subject of a tax audit, call James Brown and he can help you:
- deal with the ATO and/or OSR on your behalf
- undertake Workers’ Compensation audits
- ensure your documentation and record-keeping is accurate
- undertake a tax risk assessment
- manage the audit process
- negotiate the best solution for your business
When disputes with the Australian Taxation Office or the Office of State Revenue arise, you need James Brown on your side. James can assist you to resolve disputes quickly and successfully. He takes the time to understand your business and will work with you to arrive at a smart, common-sense solution and can work with the auditor to finalise the dispute.
If your business becomes involved in a dispute with the ATO or OSR, James can relieve your burden by managing the ATO from beginning to end.
Our services include:
- identifying compliance risks through a taxation risk assessment
- mitigating compliance risks
- communicating with the ATO or OSR on your behalf
- managing disputes (ATO reviews, private rulings, objections and appeals)
- assisting with alternative courses of action