We have developed a specialised team of Management Rights experts to work with you from the initial profit verification, ensure the tax efficiency of your business structure, making sure you maximise sale proceeds right through to any Capital Gains Tax implications.
Why use The MBA Partnership?
Purchasing a Management Rights business is a substantial investment. A specialist adviser who can look at the big picture from a taxation, regulatory and financial perspective will allow you to get on with running your business.
Our team are fully conversant with all accounting and taxation issues which may arise in your Management Rights business. These include:
- Income tax
- Tax efficiency of your business structure
- Good and services tax
- Business activity statements
- Capital gains tax
- Trust account auditing and licensing
- General accounting software
- Benchmarking and key performance indicators
We are committed to keep you up-to-date with industry specific matters. You can find out more at our sister site, Management Rights Australia.
How our team can help
- Profit verification (due diligence) investigations
- Business structure advice
- Tax planning and tax strategy advice
- Trust account audits
- Business performance overview to maximise sale price
- Reports to banks and/or financiers and third parties
- Preparation of sales figures
- Review and development of business systems
- Review of your finance structure
- Software advice and assistance